Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Other Goings-On around here...

Brandon graduated from High School! May 21, 2009

Brandon Eves & Brittani Berstrom, some good friends from Adam's graduating class (2008), there to wish congratulations to all their friends.

Dad says, "Two down, seven to go!"

Two of Brandon's good friends... Mindy & Lindsay

The Happy Graduate! No more high school!
Brandon will begin Dixie State University in the Fall on a partial scholarship.
He'll also be working to save for his mission next year.





3 comments:

Loralee said...

Hi Tina! How can your kids be so old? I know mine have been getting older, but . . .

Nice looking blog--your family looks terrific! To check up on me (whatever random thoughts are going through my mind at any given time) look at

loraleesfancy.blogspot.com

Great to "see" you again!
Love, Loralee

Loralee said...

You are still homeschooling, I guess? What highschool did Brandon graduate from? Do you homeschool up to highschool and then go with public?
Just curious. :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the neat post. We should get together sometime. I enjoyed the times we did get together. I am so happy for you, to see your nice family.