Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Shakespeare Faire


Two days after I hosted the Blue & Gold Banquet, I held a Shakespeare Faire for my students and their families. We had about 125 people there (or more) and it was a TON of fun. Each family provided an activity/booth for everyone to enjoy. We had blind dagger fights, archery, pastry shops, jousting, face painting, people put into stocks for drinking soda (LOL), etc. and my students did 4 Shakespeare scenes. Here are three of my students portraying the three witches in Macbeth.


Aubrey in "A Midsummer Night's Dream". She's becoming a terrific and expressive actor.



Dallen got locked up for non-compliance.




Cody portraying Macbeth in a scene with the witches.





Aubrey got to play the harp!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! 125 families. That's awesome. Looks like a lot of fun. :)

Anonymous said...

Oops, I meant 125 PEOPLE. Not families. lol