Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Steve's Birthday trip to CA


Noah & Dallen having fun at Knott's Berry Farm. I wanted to go to an education forum in SLC for the weekend... but NOOOOO, Steve wanted to go to Knott's for his birthday! hehe It was fun.


My sister, Ola, and Emily on the mine ride.



Ivie and Nathan being SOOOO cute and lovey!




Paying close attention to the presentation on the signing of the Declaration of Independence. Just look at that rapt attention. They'll watch ANYTHING now that we don't watch tv anymore!





Here's the silly birthday boy at Knott's.






Nathan laughed so hard at the ducks that he was drooling!



A replica of the inside of Independence Hall where the 2nd Continental Congress signed the Declaration of Independence. This is outside of Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park, CA.


This replica of the Liberty Bell is only 20 lbs lighter than the original, but is the same size. Its was so neat to see.


Outside of Independence Hall. It was an awesome little side trip when we went to CA. I had more fun there than at Knott's. I'm such a history nerd, I know. The kids and Steve really enjoyed it as well.


What can I say? The man is 44 and still acts like a goofball! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Honey!
Hope you had a great birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Steve! We haven't been to Knott's in forever - next time we'll join you. :)

8RebB8 said...

Hey, I didnt know you were in So Cal! I hope you had a great b-day!